Wednesday 1 April 2009

A Little Love Story......



A Little Love Story is all I wanna tell here...
When I first met you we were young...
You were holding someone Else's hand and I wished you could be mine.
Wanted to take you to a place where there is no one else but You and Me.
Having all the fun that you want us to.
You would be my Juliet and I would be you Romeo.
Just a blink of eye and I remember how things were not so clear.
I swear I wanted you not to leave.
Never to leave me alone.
I want to meet you and take you away from world.
This is my little Love story. :)
P.S. Well I am sure I can do a lot better. Just lost the knack of doing this. But I promise to be back with much more......

5 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, It's a very great blog.
Keep doing it!

Harry said...

Hoping for loads of action while you tale off!!

Me said...

beautifully written and dipped in romance :)

Unknown said...

this is great

Unknown said...

Great one.... :-) Loved it