Monday 20 April 2009

Love me till my Ashes....


Love me the way you want to, Leaving this mist around me.
Allow me to love you the way I want to.
I'm just mad, mad about you my Love.
Your eyes has that spark, It burns me to ashes my love.
Allow me to burn in the fire of love.
It's all fun when you are around.
Have no other words to say about you my Love.
Allow me to Say that "I love you".
This warmth, this softness is what I need.
This love is all what I can give,
Rest will remain in my Ashes.

4 comments:

Me said...

:) another beautiful one from you.

Romantic...utterly romantic.

Pallav said...

Nice peice..
Beautiful...

Sakshi said...

Awesome...... Lovely yaar yeh toh mann mein bhoochaal le aayega............

Anonymous said...

allow me to burn in the fire of love too...
wonderful